Creative Visualization-My Secret Tool for Success That is Completely Free
My journey to success using creative visualization came after just a couple of weeks of practice just 15 minutes a day. I read a book by Maxwell Maltz called Psycho-Cybernetics.
After utilizing the techniques in this book visualizing me playing better tennis (tennis is my passion and I play competitively), I won my first match after using these techniques 6-0, 6-0, something I have never done before. Since then, I have been hooked. You can use this in ANY aspect of your life. You can use it to improve relationships, be a better entrepreneur, be a better athlete, make more money…anything!
Creative visualization is a mindfulness exercise that can be used to promote success in many aspects of your life. Visualization is the process of putting together visual mental imagery of what you are wanting to manifest. you can start to gain emotions associated with the desired image. Essentially, creative visualization is where you visualize what you want and experience the emotions or feelings you would have if it were true.
Creative Visualization can be extremely powerful as you are using the mind’s eye to create detailed images of what you want to manifest. This can help you to feel more positive and motivated to achieve these goals. After visualizing, you should feel inspired and ready to take action towards your goals.
If you are constantly repeating certain thoughts to yourself, your subconscious mind accepts these thoughts and this causes a change in your long term mindset.
This change in mindset can then have a positive effect on your behaviors, feelings, and habits. And this is the reason why creative visualization can be so effective!
The mind is a very powerful thing and the visual images that are created through creative visualization can determine some of the strong feelings and emotions that you experience when you think of them. This is why it’s important to be clear about what you want to visualize and why.
- Reduce stress
- Increase focus
- Gain self-confidence
- Brings joy
- Provides inspiration
- Improves relationships
How to do creative visualization
1) Set the mood-be in a relaxed and positive state of mind when you attempt creative visualization. Enter A Meditative State-take the time to do a straightforward meditative exercise before you begin. For most people, all that is needed is a few minutes spent focusing on slow, steady breathing.
2) Visualize Your Goal-Once your mind feels still and receptive, start crafting an image of the thing you want, taking as long as you like to build up all of the details.
3) Hold Onto The Feelings Associated With Your Visualization-Although the most important part of creative visualization is the process described in step three, you are more likely to see your goals manifest in your life if you allow your visualization experiences to influence the rest of your day.
Try to hold onto the feelings of pride, happiness, confidence, and peace that you experience when you picture your goal, and repeatedly affirm your belief that you will soon attract the things you yearn for.
4) Make A Habit Of Using Creative Visualization- Schedule time on your calendar if you have to.
5) Work Hard To Achieve Your Goal- Although creative visualization is incredibly powerful and can certainly play a huge role in allowing you to develop the life you’ve always wanted, you substantially increase your chances of success if you also take concrete steps towards your goals.
Sign up to be a student today at Freelancer Masterclass and learn more about creative visualization.