An interview with Matt Inglot of Freelance Transformation
Matt Inglot is the creator FreelanceTransformation.com where he helps freelance designers, developers, and marketers to win clients and build a dream lifestyle through freelancing.
Matt’s expertise comes from running a web agency for 11 years which he transformed from a traditional brick and mortar office and an 80 hour work week to significantly less work and far greater profitability. From that experience, Matt has realized that most freelancers and consultants make life far more difficult for themselves than it needs to be.
1. How did you get started as a freelancer?
2. So you chose the agency route, which some freelancers decide to do. What caused that decision to go from freelancer to agency owner?
3. What changed for you in terms of your daily activities and goals when you made the switch?
4. So your agency Titled Pixel aims to turn website visitors into customers, can you give freelancermasterclass.com a couple of suggestions on improvements that can be made to the site?
5. Was there a big breakthrough for your business that stands out as a point in time that helped you establish your credibility?
6. How can our audience learn more about you?