An Interview with David Brier-All About Freelancer Branding
Time to learn about freelancer branding
David Brier. Davids has been called the 007 of Branding, the slayer of the mundane, liberator of awesome, and crusher of mediocrity.
David and his work have been featured in ADWEEK, Fast Company, Forbes, INC, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Thrive Global, the New York Times and numerous blogs and podcasts around the world.
His videos on branding and innovation broke the million-view mark several times over.
1. Tell me about how you ended up being presented the Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship?
2. How does a freelancer brand themselves?
3. What mistakes do you see entrepreneurs and freelancers make when it comes to branding?
4. I see you’re active on LinkedIn, is that important for a freelancer?
5. You have a blog post titled how to make competitors irrelevant. Can you share with us some tips from that post?
6. How can our audience follow you online?